Would you like to work for Engage to Change?
A fantastic job opportunity as an Employment Consultant has arisen with our Engage to Change project partners ELITE Supported Employment.
Salary: £23,257.00 /year
ELITE Employment Consultants are responsible for bringing together employers and jobseekers with disabilities.
ELITE Supported Employment Agency is a registered charity that enables people with a disability or disadvantage to obtain and maintain employment through the provision of structured in-work training and support. ELITE have recently been accredited with the Gold Investors in People Standard. At ELITE you’ll be making a REAL difference to people’s lives.
As an Employment Consultant you will:
- Seek out and develop recruitment opportunities, including both paid work and work placements, and carrying out any relevant marketing activities to promote our services.
- Provide a range of recruitment solutions to employers and manage accounts to help maintain long-term relationships and secure repeat business.
- Match employers’ vacancies to clients’ experiences and skills, creating sustainable employment for our jobseekers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in recruitment, knowledge of recruitment practices and legislation together with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills so that you can facilitate and finalise agreements between jobseeker and employers, manage a caseload and keep accurate records
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers, jobseekers and partners, understanding and meeting their needs to achieve or exceed contract and company targets in relation to sustained job outcomes.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to help you plan your week as every day will be different. One day could involve screening jobseekers to assess their skills and abilities; the next day, you are presenting to senior HR professionals; and the next back at Head Office updating and developing our employer database with your colleagues in ELITE’s Employer Engagement Team.
- Have at least a couple of GCSEs (including English and Maths) and know your Microsoft Outlook from your spreadsheets.
- Be flexible and outgoing, have access to a car and be able to drive
- Salary: £23,257
- Hours: 37 hours a week
- We work on a flexi-time basis according to the needs of the job.
- You’ll have 20 days annual holiday (rising by one day each year up to 25 days) plus 8 bank holidays and 4 extra discretionary days.
- We’ll also pay your travel expenses per our Expenses Policy.
- But most importantly we’ll give you lots of training and support.
Please contact Nic Danson on 01443 226664 to request a full Job Description and Person Specification.