Our Engage to Change delivery partners ELITE Supported Employment and Agoriad supported organisations with bespoke training to further develop engagement and positive practice.
Examples of training that can be designed around the employer’s needs with regard to content, duration and format and can include the following topics:
- Disability Awareness Training / Autism Awareness Training
– Advice and guidance on a specific disability/difficulty
– Coping Strategies and Aids
- Equality Training – The aim of this activity is to ensure the implementation of Equality and Diversity policies, ensure that employers are applying good practices, and promote engagement within the jobs market of young people with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Mentoring Training – Advice and guidance to staff on all levels to provide support and mentoring (buddy support) within the workplace.