Our Engage to Change delivery partners ELITE Supported Employment and Agoriad are here to support you and your staff with bespoke training to further develop engagement and positive practice.
Training can be designed around the employer’s needs with regards to content, duration and format and can include the following topics:
- Disability Awareness Training / Autism Awareness Training
– Advice and guidance on a specific disability / difficulty
– Coping Strategies and Aids
- Equality Training – The aim of this activity is to ensure the implementation of Equality and Diversity policies, ensure that employers are applying good practice, and promoting engagement within the jobs market of young people with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Mentoring Training – Advice and guidance to staff on all levels to provide support and mentoring (buddy support) within the workplace.